Welcome to JVTV
JVTV is the name I give to my media collection. I started this site as an online catalogue of all my shows but due to the collection changing daily the site was always out of date. So the catalogue has been removed and I’ve now returned to a more of a blogging site whilst retaining the JVTV title.
Featured are many articles I’ve written over the years plus a section for GUEST BLOGGERS along with a few quizzes and one or two other bits and pieces. I do hope to add a TV catalogue again but with my collection nearing 900 different series that is a tad time consuming.
Here’s a quick summary of what can be found here.
• HISTORY – A brief history of all the personal websites I’ve had over the years
• MEDIA – My blogs on TV. Film, Music and Books
• MY LIFE – Tales of woe from almost half a decade of my life
• SPORT – Mainly the not so beautiful game viewed via my somewhat tarnished eyes plus some darts and cricket.
• OTHER STUFF – Other bits and pieces I’ve written that do not fit into one of my categories
• GUEST BLOGS – Something I want to push. Encourage family, friends and strangers to write.
• VERSEY REVIEWS – My good lady Katie and myself will be sharing our reviews on the things we do together. Like a council estate Trip Advisor.
• QUIZZES – The many quizzes I compile and host will be shared here
• CONTACT ME – As it says. Drop me a line with anything relating to the site.
Podcasting is the latest trend (I hate trends) but I have been planning on doing one for a good few years now. Just never had the time or the software. Now I have the software so I just need to find the time.
The theme of the Podcast will be local people. Felixstowe has some great characters so I’ll get them round mine, have a beer, a chat and get it all recorded. Mix it in with their favourite songs.
What could go wrong? It could be big. Or it could be shit. But we’ll give it a go.
I have the first four guests lined up. We start recording in January…….
If you want to feature or have a suggestion then use the CONTACT ME page.
BookTrust is the UK’s largest children’s reading charity. They are dedicated to getting children reading. Each year they reach 3.4 million children across the UK with books, resources and support to help develop a love of reading.
I support this charity – Please click the logo to see what they do.